A Genealogical History & Heritage of the Lekalakala people in Southern Africa, will assist in restoring the identity which has been lost. Above all, it will address critical issues like the right to Land Claims and appeasing the ancestors to some of the Lekalakala people.
The book covers:
- Their exact and real origin – in regard to settlement;
- Who started the lineage of the Lekalakala;
- How the surname ‘Lekalakala’ evolved;
- Whether the Lekalakala people belong to the Ndebele, Bapedi, Basotho or Batswana ethnic group;
- Their respective clans as well as their praise poems;
- Their relationships with the families of Kekana, Kutumela, Mokhonoana, Lamola, Kgosana, Mothoa, Kwenaite, Gwebu, etc.
- Their family trees; and
- Their precious heritage.